The Ultimate Guide to Building a Customer Success Team
- THURSDAY, 20 SEPTEMBER 2018
- 11:00 AM PACIFIC TIME
Webinar Presented By:
Debbi Stanley, CFRE
Vice President of Sales and Customer Success, Rallybound
Register For The Webinar
Debbi Stanley, CFRE has been focused on helping clients leverage technology for the past 16 years and currently serves as Vice President of Sales and Customer Success for Rallybound, an innovative digital fundraising provider. Prior to joining Rallybound, Debbi created several customer success programs at Blackbaud and other SaaS organizations and has served in several leadership roles in the community.
Her passion for helping customers is drawn from years of professional experience engaging with customers across multiple touch points. Intuitively, she can see the details of the customer journey and enjoys finding the customer’s voice.
- When do you start building a Customer Success team?
- How large should be the success team?
- What KPIs should you be measuring them on?
- Who should you hire, where to find them, experience, interview process, etc.
- What technology stack do you need?
- What are the key mistakes to avoid while building a Customer Success team from the ground up?
The Q&A webinar will be moderated by Puneet Kataria. In his previous avatar, he was VP at a B2B SaaS company, Kayako, where he inherited 10000+ live accounts and was tasked to plug the leaky bucket. 5 years later, that translated into an obsession to fix the leak for every B2B SaaS business and he started CustomerSuccessBox where he leads as a founder and CEO. In over 16 years of professional experience, he has also held leadership positions at ThoughtWorks, IBM, Telelogic, and started his career as an engineer at Honeywell Aerospace.