Driving Customer Retention during Covid-19 lockdown
- FRIDAY, 24 APRIL 2020
- 9:00 AM PACIFIC TIME
Webinar Presented By:
Founder and Managing Partner, Customer Imperative
Founder, President & COO, SuccessHACKER
Register For The Webinar
Andrew Marks is Founder, President & COO of SuccessHACKER, one of the top Customer Success advisory firms, Top 100 Customer Success Strategist, Andrew has led customer facing roles at Voxer, Birst, Adobe, etc. over 20+ years of professional experience.
After spending nine years with Blackbaud and a successful exit of PeopleMatter to Snagajob in 2016, Jay Nathan founded Customer Imperative, a purpose-driven company focused on helping B2B SaaS retain customers, grow revenue and scale customer success.
Nothing is fundamentally wrong with the economy. In fact, it’s just the opposite. COVID-19 came from nowhere and slammed the brakes on a booming economy.
Well with that done, retention is gonna be the name of the game for every b2b SaaS business.
So how can a B2B SaaS business build a Customer Retention Playbook for the Covid-19 lockdown?
- Understanding whether it is Logo retention, User retention Or MRR retention?
- Understanding what your customer is going though? Business scenario modelling for your customers.
- Segmenting to understand who is at a higher risk of Churn.
- Analysing how is your product still relevant? Why should your customers keep paying for it?
- New pricing model or a discounting strategy for existing customers. When do we offer this?
- How can executives/founders/CEOs add value to this playbook?
The Q&A webinar will be moderated by Puneet Kataria, Founder & CEO of CustomerSuccessBox and LinkedIn Top Voice 2019. In his previous avatar, he was VP at a B2B SaaS company, Kayako, where he inherited 10000+ live accounts and was tasked to plug the leaky bucket. 5 years later, that translated into an obsession to fix the leak for every B2B SaaS and he started CustomerSuccessBox. In over 16 years of professional experience, he has also held leadership positions at ThoughtWorks, IBM, Telelogic, and started as an engineer at Honeywell Aerospace.