Segment is a product analytics tool that enables you to capture data on how users interact with your product. With this integration, unlock countless possibilities for your customer success team, like analysing product usage data to create complex health scores or automated playbook. You can define lifecycle events based on the tracked eventsSee Integration in action
It's crucial to determine whether or not your customer is enjoying the product. T
here are several metrics for this.
1. Product Adoption Rate: Total Number of Purchased Account Licenses / Number of Unique Daily Logins
2. Feature Adoption Rate = Weekly Logins / Number of Times Feature Accessed
3. Daily/Monthly Active Users (DAUs/MAUs) number
4. The percentage of active users in your total customer base
1. Product adoption and time to value are easier to track.
2. Collect data on product adoption to see where the customer is in the process.
3. Automatically identify renewal, growth, and upsell opportunities.
4. Create a work list for the CSM to increase product adoption and reactivate dormant users using predetermined parameters.
5. Assign notifications and assignments to your CSM to ensure that your customer is on pace to accomplish the business goals.
Segment collect events from your product and give a complete and an unified data toolkit to your team members.
We can say, it gives a single view of your customers
A product analytics tool tracks users' behaviours on your product, such as views, clicks, and other activity associated with exploring a digital product.
The rich text element allows you to create and format headings, paragraphs, blockquotes, images, and video all in one place instead of having to add and format them individually. Just double-click and easily create content.
A rich text element can be used with static or dynamic content. For static content, just drop it into any page and begin editing. For dynamic content, add a rich text field to any collection and then connect a rich text element to that field in the settings panel. Voila!
Headings, paragraphs, blockquotes, figures, images, and figure captions can all be styled after a class is added to the rich text element using the "When inside of" nested selector system.