Amplitude is a product analytics tool that enables you to capture data on how users interact with your product. With this integration, unlock countless possibilities for your customer success team, like analysing product usage data to create complex health scores or automated playbook. You can define lifecycle stages based on the tracked eventsSee Integration in action
You can examine a particular user's journey with Amplitude.
You can examine event streams to verify that you are aware of the underlying activity within your programme.
You may create release dashboards in Amplitude that highlight your team's success metrics.
1. Churn Analysis- Churn analysis tells you how many consumers are sticking with your product or abandoning it. Churn analysis will help you figure out which sections of the customer journey are most influenced by churn, whether they abandon your product right away or gradually disengage.
2. Milestone Analysis- When customers have a "aha moment," they form a relationship with your product. They become more involved and are more likely to stay as customers at this phase. You may find the activities that your high-value customers take with milestone analysis and encourage other people to follow in their footsteps.
3.Customer Experience Analysis- Though the path is rarely linear, the customer experience follows the full customer journey. From your first marketing efforts to continuing retention and brand loyalty, you must consider all touchpoints. Customers are likely to respond if your attempts are customized at every phase. You may utilise A/B testing to urge other consumers to execute specific high-value activities within your product by discovering what personalisation methods drive them to do so.
It's critical to know if your customer is engaging with the product well or not.
There are various metrics for the same.
1. Product Adoption rate- Number of Unique Daily Logins / Total Number of Purchased Account Licenses.
2. Feature Adoption Rate = Number of Times Feature Accessed / Number of Logins Per Week
3. Number of Daily/Monthly Active Users (DAUs/MAUs)
4. Active Users as a % of Your Total User Base
The purpose of any analytics tool is to extract actionable and economically relevant information that can be used to improve results or performance.
The process of studying how people interact with a product is known as product analytics.
It allows product managers to track, visualise, and analyse data about user engagement and behaviour.
This information is used by teams to develop and optimize a product.
The rich text element allows you to create and format headings, paragraphs, blockquotes, images, and video all in one place instead of having to add and format them individually. Just double-click and easily create content.
A rich text element can be used with static or dynamic content. For static content, just drop it into any page and begin editing. For dynamic content, add a rich text field to any collection and then connect a rich text element to that field in the settings panel. Voila!
Headings, paragraphs, blockquotes, figures, images, and figure captions can all be styled after a class is added to the rich text element using the "When inside of" nested selector system.