Stickiness is an approach or state to make the customers stick with your brand. This is done to ensure that customers continue to use the product and service in long term. In traditional business economy, making customers use the product after one-time payment was challenging.
However, in the subscription economy, there is a great opportunity to earn Repeat Customers by delivering constant value. The only way you can make it hard for customers to leave the brand is by making them successful.
How to Drive Stickiness?
- Understand customer’s success metrics, and help them achieve the Desired Outcome
- Effective On-Boarding to deliver the value at the earliest
- Customer Engagement through webinars, training
- Leverage Social channels to connect with customers
- Build Customer Loyalty
How does Customer Stickiness help the business?
- Increase Customer Lifetime Value (CLTV or LTV)
- High renewal rate
- Up-sell/Cross-sell opportunities for revenue growth
- Control Churn
- Customer Advocacy