We, at CustomerSuccessBox, bring to you some relevant and interesting content. The following is the list of curated readings that will definitely add value, if implemented, to your SaaS business.
1. How to scale customer success without losing Human Touch
Striking the right balance between automation and human talent takes time and effort, but ends in inefficiency. Read More here.
2. Best practices of Customer Success post pandemic
Jeff Hacker – Global CS head of Pipedrive discusses the best practices of Customer Success post-pandemic. Read More here
3. Why Customer Success input is important in Product Roadmap
In the modern world, where customer experience and engagement play a huge role in determining the success of any initiative, having your Customer Success Team collaborate with your product team is essential. Read More
4. Guide to implementing Customer Success process somoothly
5. ROI of implementing Customer Success
if you want to know what’s the return which I get if I implement the CS function, then this piece of content is just for you. Read More
6. How VP of Customer Success can achieve 125% ARR
As a CS leader or VP or Head of CS, you must be intrigued by the number. In SaaS businesses, ARR/MRR is the lifeline for their existence. What should you do to achieve 125% ARR. Read More
P.S. – The main image has been taken from pexels.com